Heater Elecro Evolution 2 | 9 KW 1/3 | E2 V 9 | HS Code: 85161080 | Brand: Elecro | Origin: UK
Keep your pool swim-ready on the cooler months of the year with the robust Elecro Evolution 9KW heater —Made in the UK.
A fully titanium heater, this is the latest and upgraded version of the original Evolution. Boasting 100% efficiency, safety, and above all, reliability, this compact unit will effortlessly heat your pool or spa to your desired temperature.
- Easy installation, fully equipped and pre-wired
- Robust, durable construction
- Ultra-reliable ﬂow switch allows safe operation
- Temperature thermostat and overheating sensor
- Compact, durable design
- Analogue control with 1.2˚C differential or digital control with 0.5˚C differential and selectable multi-lingual display Titanium ﬂow tube and titanium heating element
- Can be ﬂoor or vertically wall mounted
- Vortex, long life, stay clean heating element technology
- 100% efﬁciency throughout the product life
- Silent operation
For Above Ground Pools:
Ideal for pools up to 8000 gallons and easily connects in line with most cartridge or sand filter pumps. Be sure to confirm the capacity beforehand.
- This is a single phase unit
- Compatible with inground pools and above ground pools
- For the heater to function, the filter pump must be operational 24x7.
- It may take up to 4 days to reach the desired temperature upon turning on the heater depending on the water volume.
- During exceedingly colder periods, the heater may struggle to maintain the desired temperature. To reduce running costs and speed up the heating process; insulate the pool wherever possible. A floating solar/bubble cover is recommended to retain heat. If required, solar covers are available with MAK Pools at a separate cost.
- Strictly no returns.
For above ground pools:
- This heater is best installed by a professional electrician/technician.
- If you would like to include installation with us, kindly add the below:
- Depending on the electrical provision various electrical/plumbing parts such as a 13AMP socket, isolator switch, flexible hose with nut, may be required to carry out the installation for an above ground pool.
- After placing an order, a disclaimer guide will be emailed to you to sign prior to delivery.